Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is it all about me?

This is the fasting that I wish: Sharing your bread with the hungry, sheltering the oppressed and the homeless; Clothing the naked when you see them. Isaiah 58:6-7
Let us pray ...
R Forgive us our trespasses, O Lord!

For being caught up in the trap that, "life's all about me."
- that I may find a way to help the hungry and learn that life's "all about helping others." R

For being complacent with the homeless.
- that I may move out of my comfort zone and get in the zone and see how the poor really live. R

For the times when I could have given my sweater or jacket to the cold and lonely.
- that the naked will always find warmth and comfort in my charity. R
______

VOTE – Scroll down & vote in the polls.
COMMENT – Daily insights, prayers, thanksgiving & praise.
SUBSCRIBE! –Top, right column.
LIST – Yourself as a blog “Follower” middle right column.
INVITE – Friends and family to Subscribe!

http://www.homelessinamerica.blogspot.com/
Visit – http://www.thisbibletalksblog.blogspot.com/

No comments: