Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Gloves

by
Will Emaus

I see you every night.

You are part of my budget now.

I see you in the cold Michael, every night when I take my train.

I give you change every night, but tonight it's so cold.

I take my gloves off to reach into my pocket.

I see you shivering.

I give you the gloves instead.

Merry Christmas I say.

Now I'm the one shivering, now I'm the one cold.

The next morning a friend knocks on my door.

Merry Christmas he says and hands me a gift.

I open the box, it's a pair of gloves.

_____________
Subscribe! to http://www.homelessinamerica.blogspot.com/ top right column.
Invite your family and friends to Subscribe!
Scroll down and vote in the polls.
List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lame