Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lord, Give Me a Heart of Flesh

"A new heart will I give you and a new spirit I will put within you, and I will take away the stony heart and give you a heart of flesh."
Ezekiel 36:26

“Lord, give me a heart of flesh,
To hear your words your love,
I’ve had a heart of stone for so long,
And teach me how to listen close,
And where to hear your voice,
Now Lord, before I sing my song.”
Joe Wise, from A New Day

“Some of your hearts are not worth keeping! The sooner you get rid of them the better. They are hearts of stone. Do you feel today that you have a stony heart? Go home, and I pray the Lord hear my desire that your polluted heart may be removed. Cry unto God and say, “Take away my heart of stone, and give me a heart of flesh;” (Ezek 11:19, 36:26) for a stony heart is an impure heart, a divided heart, an unpeaceful heart. It is a heart that is poor and poverty–stricken, a heart that is void of all goodness, and you can neither bless yourself or others, if your heart be such.” Charles Spurgeon + 1892
_______________
Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
Scroll down and vote in the polls.
List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
Donate! to the poor homeless at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless or post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.

1 comment:

Wanda Viola said...

I love this artwork of the heart of flesh within the heart of stone!
Can you tell me the photographer or where I could get permission to use this in a PowerPoint on forgiveness?

Wanda Viola
His Healing Love Ministries
wandaviola7@comcast.net