Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Team Work!


 
T – E – A – M    W – O – R – K !

Jean-Francois Cope once said, "I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition." (In 2002 Jean-Francois Cope was Speaker of the House for French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin.)
 
It was 100 degrees on the streets yesterday among the homeless people who were literally dehydrating and baking in the asphalt jungle of downtown Los Angeles.
 
The Servants of the Father of Mercy, Ventura/Los Angeles/Anaheim, CA are a team and just like Domino's "We Deliver!" life-giving supplies to the 70,000 + homeless in So Cal. May God bless with his mercy and grace each of you and your families for all the kindness and compassion you have shown to these poor, suffering souls . . .
 
T – H – E    T – E – A – M
David, Santa Paula
Maria, Santa Paula
Aurelia, Santa Paula
Noah's Bagels - Ryan and Brennan, Ventura
Brio Bakery - Dina and Joe, Ventura
Southern Wine Distributors - Frank, Santa Fe Springs
Southern Wine Distributors, Tom and Greg, Oxnard
St. Peter's Italian Catholic Church, Chinatown
Sunkist Oranges - Grant and Brad, Fillmore
Cipriano, Los Angeles
Michelle, Los Angeles
Enrique, Bell Gardens
Yanita, Bell Gardens
Diego, Bell Gardens
Rebecca, Bell Gardens
Raby, Silver Lake
Helen, San Diego
Ermelinda, Oxnard
Alicia, Fillmore
Vanessa, Saticoy
Devon, Saticoy
Irma, Santa Paula
and many more . . .
 
“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.” Matthew 25:35
 
Will you, your family and friends join the team and gain grace for heaven? Contact Bro. Joseph today at 310-595-4175.
 
You can prepare yourself for the soon coming of Christ - he told us to be ready by filling up our lives in advance with good deeds . . . "Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay each according to their good deeds." Revelation 22:12
 
 

 

No comments: