Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 30, 2018

BE CONVINCED OF THE AFTERLIFE - SOLID HOPE FOR THE NEW YEAR!


Bro. Gary . . .  I purchased your book "Proof of the Afterlife 2" at SCRC over Labor Day Weekend along with a number of other books.  I have always been interested in NDE's and when I saw your book I was trying to decide whether or not to spend the monies on another book on the subject.  We spoke and you convinced me to purchase it.  My husband and I work on the SCRC Sacristy Team so when we arrived home, we needed to rest for the remainder of the weekend to prepare for the fall activities! I placed all the books and tapes we had bought on a shelf and hadn't gotten to them until our Christmas vacation.  Once I began reading your book, I couldn't put it down. I learned so much from it. I have encouraged our youth minister (he works with the youth in outreach activities with the homeless) and our local bookstore owner to read it.  You named one of our parishioners whom we feature in our Ministry Fair in September as making Rosaries for your ministry.  I had to email her to inform her that she was in your book! I'm sure your writings will have far reaching effects on many folks . . . --Cecilia Marks, St. Raphael's Parish Santa Barbara/Goleta Ca

Order Here . . . Proof of the Afterlife 2 (Includes Book 1)

No comments: