Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

EYEWITNESS TO "UFO OF LOVE" - SIGNS, VISIONS AND DREAMS OF THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST!

In this video, Part 4, Brother Joseph shares an event in 1992 where he witnessed a “UFO of Love” in the skies over Miami, FL.  He then shares his journal notes since a NDE in 2005 when the Lord began to share with him dreams and visions about His Second Coming.

If you have not done so already, be sure to view the videos in sequential order to gain the most benefit and insights.  Previously, in Part 1, Brother Joseph introduced his forty-year backstory to present-day dreams and visions announcing the Second Coming of Christ after he had a near-death (NDE) experience in 2005.  In video Part 2, Brother Joseph solidifies credibility of time-tested prophecies that have been fulfilled over the past forty years of receiving this gift from the Lord.  In video Part 3, Brother Joseph shares a vision he had of the Second Coming of Christ as recent as Saturday morning, August 3, 2019.  He then springboards into Scripture, the words of Jesus concerning his second coming as recorded in the Gospel of Matthew, chapter 24.

Forthcoming, in Part 5, you can look forward to more journal notes, dreams and visions about the soon Second Coming of Christ from 2013 to present.

Brother Gary Joseph is author of "Proof of the Afterlife 2" and founder of "Servants of the Father of Mercy," serving 80,000 + homeless in Southern California.

So be sure to subscribe to Brother Joseph's YouTube Channel today. Never miss critical updates about the End of Times and how to get ready for the Second Coming of Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeLvRFM28p4&feature=youtu.be

1 comment:

Credit Loan Solution said...



My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)