Total Pageviews

Friday, June 10, 2011

Homeless Mom's Lament

Recently, a homeless mom wrote in and posted the following . . . "I am a homeless single parent of 3. Every day is very hard. But I sell jewelry that I make to pay for a cheap motel, food, clothes. It takes every ounce of energy, and emotional strength to survive. I am not lazy and do not feel sorry for myself. I know that things are going to be okay. God gives me and my children strength. [While reading Homeless In America] it was refreshing to know that some people have it easier. And face it, a good amount of homeless do not have a sharp mind and really need those handouts. And most of all they need respect and to be treated with love. Thanks for [the post,'Down and not so out in Beverly Hills'] giving me something to laugh at today."
_______________
Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
Scroll down and vote in the polls.
List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
Donate! To the poor homeless at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless or post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.

No comments: