Total Pageviews

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hunger

By Homelesssomtimes

Should I open my eyes today?
Wondering,
Pinching myself,
I’m alive,
Another day of hunger?
Searching,
The pain.
Will this be it?
Cursed as I open my eyes,
I live another day,
Hear my cries O Lord,
Lift the poor.

The wicked,
The lovers of money,
Wealth,
Let them drink from the cup,
They poured.

Let the poor have their place O Lord,
Lift them in your embrace,
Give them strength,
Father God.
I praise you in my pain and hunger,
This is temporary,
Your love is eternal.
______________       
  • Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote in the polls.
  • List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
  • Donate! to the poor homeless deliveries of food, water, clothing, blankets, socks, underwear, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, pocket Bibles, rosaries and prayer cards at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless

No comments: