Total Pageviews

Monday, June 3, 2013

The Servant’s Prayer

By Mother Antonia Brenner

Good Morning Dear Lord,
 
Thank you for the precious gift You have given me this morning,

My life, to live fully and joyfully one more day!

Please give me the grace to be kind and patient today,

That I may see beyond worldly appearances,

So that I may encounter your holy presence in each person I meet.

Close my ears dear Father to all gossip.

Seal my lips to all judgments and criticisms,

That my words will only bless all about me and warm the coldest heart.

Let my actions be so just, my feelings be so tender,

My conduct be so humble and true to your will,

That throughout this day I will be a reflection of your heavenly mercy and love.

Amen
_______________     
  • Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote in the polls.
  • List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
  • Donate! to the poor homeless deliveries of food, water, clothing, blankets, socks, underwear, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, pocket Bibles, rosaries and prayer cards at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless
  • Post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.

No comments: