Total Pageviews

Friday, October 7, 2016

Pics of the Volunteers' Fall Team Mass Last Friday Night















Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place.
I can feel God's mighty power and God's grace.
I can hear the brush of angel's wings,
I see glory on each face.
Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place.  

Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."

As we have been in communication with Pope Francis since 2013 regarding the Servants of the Father of Mercy, that since 2001, we deliver critical supplies of food, water, clothing, shoes, socks, rosaries, holy cards, blankets and more serving 80,000 + underserved homeless in Southern California living remotely under bridges and in alleyways.

Live Love! Become a Servants of the Father of Mercy volunteer today. Leave a note in the comments box below or call Bro. Joseph at (310) 595-4175 to receive the Fall schedule.

ENJOY THE PHOTOS!

No comments: