Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Let us Pray ...
But it was for our sins he was wounded, and for our evil doings he was crushed: he took the punishment by which we have peace, and by his wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
Let us pray to the Lord Jesus Christ our Healer:
R Grant healing, Lord, grant peace.
* To the victims of hate, gang violence and physical abuse: R
* To the bitter, confused, anxious and persecuted: R
* To the kind who find no kindness from others: R
* To the compassionate who meet no compassion in others: R
* To the lonely and cast aside who still choose to love and forgive others: R