His exit from heaven, birth in a barn and the first reign of King Jesus on Calvary - the equivalent of a U.S. president, nominated, elected, installed and then moving out of the White House to live on a trash heap; donating all his assets to the poor.
The Apostle Paul puts the first Christmas in perspective for us; "You are well acquainted with the favor shown you by our Lord Jesus Christ: how for your sake he made himself poor though he was very rich, so that you might become rich by his poverty." 2 Corinthians 8:9
- Invite your family and friends to Subscribe to www.HomelessInAmerica.BlogSpot.com!
- Vote in the Homeless In America polls.
- Become a Homeless In America Follower, middle right column, main page.
- Donate to help us deliver food, water, clothing, blankets and more to the homeless this Christmas season - stand behind the 3.5 million American homeless we serve at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless
- Post by mail a Christmas donation to Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.