Alittle research reveals online calculators now for almost everything, ranging from stroke and heart attack risk to automobile fuel efficiency and even compatibility and romance.
1. How often do you attend church on Sundays?
A. Every Sunday
Okay, you are ready to self-score. Give yourself 2 points for every letter “A.” Give yourself 1 point for every letter “B.” Give yourself 0 points for every “C.” Now, total up your points.
Well, let’s be real. You were willing to take this assessment so you do not deserve this. You deserve better. You deserve heaven. Yes, you may be too busy with your career, your hectic life, acquiring possessions, car and family but that is no excuse for losing eternal life. Jesus said, “What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet lose their soul?” (Matthew 16:26) Resolve today to do three things immediately, don’t delay: 1.) Meet with a church pastor and discuss your spiritual situation. You can use the results of this assessment as a springboard for your discussion. 2.) Begin today to read the Bible a little bit each day. 3.) Say a few prayers each day, even in the car on the way to work and go to church on Sunday. God bless you, I will be praying for you.
- Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote in the polls.
- List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
- Donate! to the poor homeless deliveries of food, water, clothing, blankets, socks, underwear, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, pocket Bibles, rosaries and prayer cards at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless
- Post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.