Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prayer of a Homeless Son

"Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head." (Luke 9:58) Father, my heart is heavy today . . . My spirit is crying inside I’m looking for a place I can run away to . . . I’m looking for a place to hide. I’m dreaming of Your perfect heaven. Just how nice it’s going to be . . . To never feel pain and sorrow again . . . Once and forever, I’ll be set free. Free from these pains of hunger . . . Seems I never find enough to eat . . . Free from the damp that chills to the bone. How I long for a warm place to sleep. Free from the dust and dirt on my skin . . . Can’t remember the last bath I had . . . Free from the looks I get on the street Lord, do I really smell that bad? Father, my heart is heavy tonight . . . It’s been a long and very trying day . . . Thank you for guarding and watching over me . . . And for each blessing that You sent my way. (By Frog, at http://www.thestarlitecafe.com/)



  1. Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.

  2. Scroll down and vote in the polls.

  3. List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.

No comments: