Over the past year, HIA readers, visitors and bloggers were surveyed about this cool prospect. Is this a case of being “corporate sandwich boards” or receiving charity? Here is how everyone responded:
52% felt they were corporate sandwich boards.
47% believed it was a case of receiving charity.
Thank you for participating in this and all the Homeless In America surveys and polls. Please scroll down to near the bottom of this main page and participate in the others. Your vote counts!
* Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
* Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote in the polls.
* List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
* Donate! to the poor homeless deliveries of food, water, clothing, blankets, socks, underwear, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, pocket Bibles, rosaries and prayer cards at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless
* Post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.