The religious authorities that put Jesus to death became inebriated with their gifts of wealth and power and used it to oppress others; presumably Jesus was not their only victim. How do we use our own personal wealth and power? Is it to do good? Do we look down upon others and use our money and influence to neglect them or to do harm? When we reject the poor, the broken and the needy we reject God. But he will always forgive us if we turn back to him and then go and be merciful to the poor and homeless among us.
* Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
* Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote in the polls.
* List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
* Donate! to the poor homeless deliveries of food, water, clothing, blankets, socks, underwear, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, pocket Bibles, rosaries and prayer cards at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless
* Post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.