Saturday, October 6, 2018
UFOs OF LOVE
UFOs A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE - READ & SHARE!
By Bro. Gary Joseph, s.F.m.
On January 13, 2015 the Vatican went on record to say that it is okay to believe in alien life. In part, here is how the news was reported in world-wide media:
“VATICAN CITY – There could be alien life forms and believing they exist isn't contradictory to having faith in God, the top astronomer at the Vatican said in an interview published Tuesday.
“In the Vatican newspaper piece, titled "The Extraterrestrial Is My Brother," the Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes said the expansiveness of the universe means there could be life on planets other than Earth.
"In my opinion this possibility exists," Funes, the director of the Vatican Observatory, told L'Osservatore Romano. "Astronomers believe the universe is made up of 100 billion galaxies, each of which consists of 100 billion stars. Life forms could exist in theory even without oxygen or hydrogen."
“Funes said that there might even be other intelligent life out there but believing in its existence doesn't pose a problem for those of the Catholic faith.”
So, just like "Near Death Experiences" (NDE), UFO encounters can be broken down into one of two groups, "Good" or Bad".
FIRST THE BAD
1. September 19, 1961, Betty and Barney Hill, had been abducted by aliens during a nighttime drive from Canada to their home in Portsmouth New Hampshire. A book is written about their experience circa 1967. Under hypnosis, each independently described invasive and frightening medical tests and research. Betty had various antagonistic confrontations with the leader of the ship. Fear sums it all up!
2. Roswell, NM events 1947 UFO crashes inspecting US nuclear war heads in the New Mexico desert. Actual aliens obviously interested in US war and destruction capacity are recovered from the crash. One apparently lives on in US custody for some years but has since died. Not long after 1947, a local nurse and mortician document autopsies on the dead aliens in a Roswell hospital that had been guarded by the military.
3. In late December 1980, there were a series of reported sightings of an unexplained object landing with strange markings and lights near the US Rendlesham Airforce Base, Suffolk, England. USAF personnel, including deputy base commander Lieutenant Colonel Charles I. Halt are witnesses maintaining notes and drawings. The aliens were inspecting a large stash of nuclear missiles hidden there during the Cold War. The UFO as at Roswell was a threat to world security. One military personnel was so consumed with fear that he refused to stay investigating the craft and went back to base.
NOW THE GOOD
1. An extraordinary Italian case of alien contact with humans, kept secret for half a century, has recently come to light. In Pescara, Italy (Abruzzo Region) in 50'/70's, a group of extraterrestrials seeking friendship contacted directly an unsuspected number of people. The aliens and the humans jointly agreed to call the project “Friendship”.
The humans were transported on their bases that were magically opened and instantly sealed as they entered underground facilities. They instructed the humans in love, how to get along with each other and how to give.
The Italians were often asked to gift supplies of fresh fruits, etc. to the community and which they generously did. The truck delivery driver would be taken out for a glass of wine while the aliens off load supplies in just a few seconds. They left the interior clean and looking brand new. True story!
2. For decades, a flotilla of lights or multiple small luminous spheres or orbs have been sighted over Mexico, Japan and many other parts of the world. The most however have been sighted in Mexico, so much so, that some have a made a hobby filming them on hand-held video cameras.
Myself, the writer of this article witnessed in 1993 an amber orb the size of a twin-engine airplane descend over the Atlantic Ocean and fly due East over Miami Beach and the Hamilton on the Bay penthouse in Miami, FL. Channel 10 weatherman lived in the same building, he was a witness too. We called Miami Tower and the FAA however they did not have or denied having any information.
These UFOs usually leave the person feeling in awe, inspired and intrigued. A much different sensation than those in the first category above.
THE GOOD AND THE BAD
We know from observing our society, ourselves, our world and Scripture that our world can be divided into white, black - light, darkness - love, hate - war, peace - chaos, cosmos - good and evil. This dualism is consistent on earth and scientifically applies throughout the universe.
GOD IS LOVE AND LIGHT
The Scriptures tell us where God is located in this universal dualism . . . "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." 1 John 4:8
Also, "This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all". 1 John 1:5
To understand UFOs, we must first understand the dualistic nature of the universe the personal nature of God. What is from God will never contradict his nature of love and light. In much the same way an apple tree will never contradict its nature and give you poison tropical fruit.
In this universe of love and hate, war and peace, etc. we make room for UFOs that operate in much the same way. Some are good because they are from God the creator, lover and redeemer of His entire creation.
THE DEVIL IS THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS
As we witnessed in the first section “Bad” we make room for UFOs that operate in the realm of war, confusion, fear, dominance and hate.
UFOs investigating war, nuclear bombs, instilling fear, confusion, invasive and aggressive are not from God. They belong to the world of darkness. The Scriptures state that the devil is the “Prince of Darkness.” Ephesian 6:12
So, as the Catholic Church has almost virtually acknowledged the existence of aliens and UFOs, at the same time, we must not give credence to those UFO events that investigate war, darkness, aggression and evil.
Alien and UFO encounters that build up the individual, provide peace, inspiration, wisdom and radiate “Friendship” love and the like are from God. So, it is perfectly reasonable to be inspired by other-world visitors and UFOs that instill love, wisdom, inspiration and light in your soul.
I will close with this Scripture of encouragement. “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.” Hebrews 13:2
The author may be contacted at: gary@ServantsoftheFather.org
Bro. Joseph is founder and president of the “Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc”, serving 80,000+ homeless in So Cal and beyond. He is the author of “Proof of the Afterlife 2” available at Amazon.com in hardcover. An inspirational (book one and two in a single volume) that chronicles his daily life of living one foot here and one in the afterlife since a heart-attack NDE experience in 2005.
Order here Proof of the Afterlife 2: