Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I was hungry and you gave me something to eat - like granola bars, cheese crackers and Jell-O cups.

If you would like to donate supplies to the homeless, here is your list. Homeless In America’s StreetReach, any homeless shelter or rescue mission would love for you to email, call or drop off the good news of a donation. Be creative. Your church family may like to have a special Sunday theme, such as “Sock it to Me” and collect athletic socks for the homeless, or when the Bible readings or preaching has water in the theme, collect cases of bottled water. In the words of Jesus . . . “For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.” Matthew 25: 35-36

  • CLOTHING: Underwear, Athletic socks, Sneakers, Jeans, T-shirts, Sweat shirts, Sweat pants, Jackets.

  • SLEEPING: Pillows, Blankets, Sleeping bags.

  • HYGIENE: Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Dental Floss, Band-Aids, Neosporin, Cotton Swabs, Deodorant, Razors, Nail Clippers, Anti-diarrhea tablets.

  • NOURISHMENT: Bottled water, Packaged snacks (Granola bars, cheese crackers, Jell-O cups, etc.), Fresh oranges.


  1. Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.

  2. Scroll down and vote in the polls.

  3. List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column. Contact us: Contact@ServantsoftheFather.org

  4. Donate! To the poor homeless at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless or post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.

No comments: