- Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote in the polls.
- List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
- Donate! to the poor homeless deliveries of food, water, clothing, blankets, socks, underwear, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, pocket Bibles, rosaries and prayer cards at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless
- Post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Hot Dog Fundraiser
Hot dogs typically run a few bucks, but a Little Rock, Arkansas vendor, “Hot Dog Mike” sold the ballpark favorite for more than $1,500!
It could be the world’s most expensive hot dog. The dog was made with a quarter-pound of premium beef and topped with lobster tail, saffron aioli and gold flakes.The Little Rock vendor, Mike Juiliano managed to sell four hot dogs, for a nearly $6,000 profit.
The money went to a non-profit that supports the homeless. The vendor says the pricey dog breaks the world record for the most expensive hot dog.______________