- Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote in the polls.
- List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
- Donate! to the poor homeless deliveries of food, water, clothing, blankets, socks, underwear, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, pocket Bibles, rosaries and prayer cards at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless
- Post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Happy New Year: One poll ends and another begins!
One year ago, a Stanford University study of 300 adults concluded that differences between the rich and poor depicted in Charles Dickens classics "A Christmas Carol" and "A Tale of Two Cities" are real. The poor really are more empathetic and compassionate.
Over the past year Homeless In America visitors and readers were asked whether they agree with the Stanford study. Overwhelmingly, about 66% of HIA respondents totally support the Stanford findings. However, about 25% were reticent to completely agree with the study, but did not dismiss it completely. Only 9% completely disagreed with the findings.
Today, a new poll is launched: "How confident are you that you have being a Christian, living this life and how to graduate to the next all figured out?" Please scroll down to near the bottom of this main page and vote in this and all the HIA polls. Your vote counts!_______________