Monday, November 28, 2016
IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR WHEN THE POVERTY, PEACE AND JOY OF HOMELESSNESS SHINES!
LETTING OUR HOMELESSNESS SHINE FROM THE MANGER TO THE GRAVE!
Servants of the Father of Mercy is the only charity that can boast our founders and patrons, Jesus, Mary and Joseph lived and immersed their lives in homelessness:
1. Jesus, born homeless in a manger, not a Sheraton.
2. Mary, Jesus and Joseph, homeless refugees in Egypt's desert, not the Caribbean Islands.
3. Jesus and the disciples lived homeless with one coat and one set of sandals, not at the Macy's Mall.
4. Jesus, died homeless in a borrowed tomb, not Forest Lawn.
5. Jesus, descended into homeless hell, not to Heaven his eternal home.
Join up with the crazy life of homelessness and get to know the other side of Jesus, His poor little way. There's lot to do this Holiday Season, but you must call now before time and destiny passes you by. Say "I would like to help somehow with my time, talent or treasure!" Call Bro. Joseph at (310) 595-4175. I will pray for you that you will make room for Him in the inn of your hearts.
Enjoy the pictures from our 10th Annual November all-volunteers, Youth & Family Advent/Christmas Night . . .
Donate to increase monthly deliveries of food, water, clothing, blankets and more to the homeless at Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc, PO Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042 or online at http://www.servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless May God bless your compassion!