Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quotable Quotes from Billy Joel, Mother Teresa ...


“In the name of the hungry, of the naked, of the crippled, of the homeless, of the blind, in their name, I accept the award.” Mother Teresa of Calcutta

“I was homeless when I was younger and I was suicidal when I was 21. Anything that has happened after that is like water off a duck's back.” Billy Joel

“The story is more than this bill. The story is homelessness. There's so much more we need to do.” Attorney General Steven Rowe

“Our house is standing, but it's totally destroyed ... We're homeless!” David Mason

“I met him when he was homeless, and I was homeless, and he kind of watched my back. You've got to have someone watch your back when you're homeless, especially when you're a woman.” Rita Baldwin

“The poor give us much more than we give them. They're such strong people, living day to day with no food. They never curse, never complain. We don't have to give them pity or sympathy. We have so much to learn from them.” Mother Teresa of Calcutta
_______
What will you do with your Homeless in America?

VOTE – Scroll down & vote in the polls.
COMMENT – Daily insights, prayers, thanksgiving & praise.
SUBSCRIBE! –Top right column.
LIST – Yourself as a blog “Follower” middle right column.
INVITE – Friends and family to Subscribe!
http://www.homelessinamerica.blogspot.com/

Homeless In America is Rated by RSSMicro FeedRank in the top 8% of
Lifestyles/Religion Blog Feeds & Reads

No comments: