Total Pageviews

Friday, August 21, 2009

"I have Founded My Whole Law on Love"

Saint Faustina, after maintaining entries in her journal for years that chronicle many visitations, appearances and manifestations of the Lord, she records in entry #1478 the following encounter with Christ:

Why are you sad today Jesus? Tell me who is the cause of Your sadness? And Jesus answered me, "Chosen souls who do not have my Spirit, who live according to the letter [cf. 2 Corinthians 3:6] and have placed the letter above My Spirit, above the Spirit of love. I have founded my whole law on love, and yet I do not see love, even in the religious orders. This is why sadness fills My heart."
________
What will you do with your Homeless in America?

VOTE – Scroll down & vote in the polls.
COMMENT – Daily insights, prayers, thanksgiving & praise.
SUBSCRIBE! –Top right column.
LIST – Yourself as a blog “Follower” middle right column.
INVITE – Friends and family to Subscribe!
http://www.homelessinamerica.blogspot.com/

No comments: