Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Prayer

I asked God for strength that I might achieve,
I was made weak that I might learn obedience.

I asked for health that I might do great things,
I was given infirmity that I may do better things.

I asked for riches that I might be happy,
I was given poverty that I might be wise.

I asked for power that I might have praise,
I was given weakness that I may be humble.

I asked for all these things that I might enjoy life,
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.

I got nothing I asked for, but received everything I had hoped for. I am among all most blessed!

More on the Internet at: http://thehomelesspresident.wordpress.com
_______________
Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
Scroll down and vote in the polls.
List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
Donate! to the poor homeless at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless or post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.

No comments: