Today, the homeless we serve needs a person just like you to help sponsor dozens of plastic point-of-sale (POS) donation boxes that will collect spare change from Los Angeles area customers checking out of shops, cafes and restaurants. Each donation box is a plastic cylinder 8 inches tall and 5 inches wide (see picture).
To make the POS cans a year around fundraiser, we invite your sponsorship. Our custom signage wrap (professionally made by FastSigns) will proudly display your organization’s name on the canister providing 1,000s of name advertisements per month in 60 on-going locations around downtown Los Angeles (DTLA) or you may wish to remain anonymous – it is your choice. We suggest a sponsorship donation of $80 - $100 to help jump start this project and make it a reality in 60 new locations in DTLA. Your gift is tax deductible. Join a caring and compassionate team of sponsors. Here are just a few who have volunteered to help out with a sponsorship donation:
3. Red Brick Pizza
4. Coast Office Supply
5. Urbane Café
7. BLUECANVAS Magazine
8. Sky Dive Taft
9. Mai's Cafe
Consider talking to a few friends and asking each to put in a small donation to complete one sponsorship for $80 or $100.
You may also mail sponsorship donations to the Servants of the Father of Mercy, P. O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. Make checks payable to Servants of the Father of Mercy. Thank you for your kindness, help and compassion for our homeless family in So Cal.
- Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote in the polls.
- List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
- Donate! to the poor homeless deliveries of food, water, clothing, blankets, socks, underwear, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, pocket Bibles, rosaries and prayer cards at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless
- Post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.