What has God been doing in your life this past week, month, day, year and in this past minute? What prayers has he answered? What is Jesus doing in your life? How can we ever say “thank you” enough? Post a “thank you” blog to the Lord that gets mailed direct to heaven’s door. Whatever you write will be printed and presented each day at one hour Adoration for the rest of the week!
Pass it on! Let others know that even though we are often too busy, we’re never to busy to say “thank you” for all he has done for us. Return next Tuesday or any time this week and post new prayers of thanksgiving and praise.
Here is how to post thanksgiving and praise:
1. Click on COMMENT at the bottom of this post.
2. Click the circle Anonymous at the bottom of the page.
3. Type your thanksgiving and praise in the box at the top.
4. Use your first name or initials at the end of what you wrote.
5. Visually check your spelling (no spell check)
6. Fill in the wavy letters in the security box.
7. Click on publish and send it to heaven’s door.
8. Giving thanksgiving and praise is the sign of a humble heart!
VOTE -Scroll down & vote in the polls.
SUBSCRIBE! -Top, right column.
POST - Prayers, Mondays - Praise, Tuesdays.
INVITE - Friends and family to Subscribe!