For all the loving we have missed,
- that Christ may be our Lord, Lover and Savior. R
For pretending Lord you don’t exist in the poor and the abandoned,
- that the Holy Spirit may awaken us to reality. R
For the homeless and the powerless,
- that Christ may be their defense. R
For the threatened and the frightened,
- that Christ may be their protection. R
For broken and abused children living in families and alleyways,
- that they come to know God their Heavenly Father, Jesus their brother and Mary their Mother. R
What will you do with your Homeless in America?
VOTE – Scroll down & vote in the polls.
COMMENT – Daily insights, prayers, thanksgiving & praise.
SUBSCRIBE! –Top right column.
LIST – Yourself as a blog “Follower” middle right column.
INVITE – Friends and family to Subscribe!
Lifestyles/Religion Blog Feeds & Reads