Total Pageviews

Friday, May 29, 2009

Reckless Abandonment to the Lord Finds us the Way Home

Every road leads back to You
Every journey lies in You, so
Lead me home my Lover, Savior
Lead me home my Master, Redeemer
Lead me home and I will rest in You ... Matt Maher

For all of us who are "homeless" may the Lord lead us on the way home: “Lead me, O God, along whatever roads You please… Bid me to undertake work, I will undertake it; leave me in uncertainty of the work until I die, be blessed; give me death when, humanly speaking, my life seems particularly necessary, be blessed. Should You take me in my Youth, be blessed; should You let me live until a ripe old age, be blessed. Should You give me health and strength, be blessed, should You confine me to a bed of pain my whole life, be blessed. Should You only give failure and disappointments in life, be blessed. Should You allow my purest intentions to be condemned, be blessed. Should You enlighten my mind, be blessed. Should You leave me in the darkness with all kinds of torments, be blessed.” The Diary of Saint Faustina, Notebook IV, 1264.

_______
What will you do with Your Homeless in America?

VOTE – Scroll down & vote in the polls.
COMMENT – Daily insights, prayers, thanksgiving & praise.
SUBSCRIBE! –Top right column.
LIST – Yourself as a blog “Follower” middle right column.
INVITE – Friends and family to Subscribe!
http://www.homelessinamerica.blogspot.com/
VISIT – http://www.servantsofthefather.org/
DONATE - http://www.servatsofthefather.org/donation
JOIN OUR TEAM – Vocations@ServantsoftheFather.org

Homeless In America is Rated by RSSMicro FeedRank in the top 8% of
Lifestyles/Religion Blog Feeds & Reads

No comments: