Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Destroy my Complacency and Stir Compassion

Oh God, when I have food, help me remember the hungry. When I have work, help me remember the jobless. When I have a warm home, help me to remember the homeless. When I am without pain, help me to remember those who suffer. And remembering, help me to destroy my complacency and stir compassion. Make me concerned enough to help, by word and deed those who cry out for what we take for granted. Samuel Pugh, Salesian Missions

_______
What will you do with your Homeless in America?

VOTE – Scroll down & vote in the polls.
COMMENT – Daily insights, prayers, thanksgiving & praise.
SUBSCRIBE! –Top right column.
LIST – Yourself as a blog “Follower” middle right column.
INVITE – Friends and family to Subscribe!
http://www.homelessinamerica.blogspot.com/

Homeless In America is Rated by RSSMicro FeedRank in the top 8% of
Lifestyles/Religion Blog Feeds & Reads

No comments: