Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lamentations of the Poor Christ

He was pierced for our offenses, crushed for our sins. Isaiah 53:5

I am the man who has seen affliction
by the rod of his anger.
He has driven me away and made me walk
in darkness rather than light;
indeed, he has turned his hand against me
again and again, all day long.
He has made my skin and my flesh grow old
and has broken my bones.
He has besieged me and surrounded me
with poverty and hardship.
He has made me dwell in darkness
like those long dead. Lamentations 3:1-6
Yet it was our infirmities that He bore, our sufferings that He endured. Isaiah 53:4
___________
*Please Subscribe! to Homeless In America and become a hero's voice of the poor.
**Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! The top right column of the main page.
***Scroll way, way down to near the bottom of this main page and vote in the polls.
****List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
*****Let's loosen up our hearts and wallets – give the Homeless In America food, water, clothing, Bibles and spiritual supplies. Donate at:
http://www.servantsofthefather.org/donation_homeless

No comments: