when 20 beautiful children stormed through heaven's gate.
Their smiles were contagious, their laughter filled the air.
They could hardly believe all the beauty they saw there.
They were filled with such joy, they didn't know what to say.
They remembered nothing
of what had happened earlier that day.
"We're spending Christmas at God's house."
When what to their wondering eyes did appear,
but Jesus, their Savior, the children drew near.
He looked at them and smiled, and they smiled just the same.
As the children all flew into the arms of their King
and as they lingered in the warmth of His embrace,
one small girl turned and looked at His face.
And as if He could read all the questions she had
He gently whispered to her,
"I'll take care of mom and dad."
Then He looked down on earth, the world far below
He saw all of the hurt, the sorrow, and woe
then He closed His eyes and outstretched His hand,
"Let My power and presence re-enter this land!"
"May this country be delivered from the hands of fools"
"I'm taking back my nation. I'm taking back my schools!"
Then He and the children stood up without a sound.
All displaying enthusiasm that only a small child can.
And I heard Him proclaim as He walked out of sight,
"in the midst of this darkness, I’M STILL THE LIGHT."
- Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! to Homeless In America.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote in the polls.
- List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
- Donate! to the poor homeless deliveries of food, water, clothing, blankets, socks, underwear, soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and toothpaste, pocket Bibles, rosaries and prayer cards at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless
- Post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.