Welcome in! Our Tuesday Morning Thanksgiving & Praise Blog is dedicated to give thanks and praise to the Lord for all the mighty works he is doing for all of us who are praying for the “poor”, abandoned and crushed in our lives - including ourselves. Peruse yesterday's Monday Morning Prayer Request Blog and one can get a strong sense of the needs out there. No doubt, God is moving and hearing our prayers!
What has God been doing in your life this past week, month, day, year and in this past minute? What prayers has he answered? What is Jesus doing in your life? How can we ever say “thank you” enough? Post a “thank you” blog to the Lord that gets mailed direct to heaven’s door. Whatever you write will be printed and presented each day at one hour Adoration for the rest of the week!
Pass it on! Let others know that even though we are often too busy, we’re never to busy to say “thank you” for all he has done for us. Come back next Tuesday or any time in the week to post new prayers of thanksgiving and praise. Return Monday or any day and post your intentions at Monday Morning Prayer Request Blog.
Here is how to post thanksgiving and praise:
1. Click on COMMENT at the bottom of this post.
2. Click the circle Anonymous at the bottom of the page.
3. Type your thanksgiving and praise in the box at the top.
4. Use your first name or initials at the end of what you wrote.
5. Visually check your spelling (no spell check)
6. Fill in the wavy letters in the security box.
7. Click on publish and send it to heaven’s door.
8. Giving thanksgiving and praise is the sign of a humble heart!
VOTE - Scroll down & vote in the polls.
COMMENT - Daily insights, prayers, thanksgiving & praise.
SUBSCRIBE! -Top, right column.
POST - Your location below at People of Mercy & Compassion Map.
INVITE - Friends and family to Subscribe!