Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Authentic Place of Refuge

In you, O Lord, I have taken refuge;
let me never be put to shame;
deliver me in your righteousness.

Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue;
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortress to save me.

Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
Psalm 31: 1-3

When even a house does not seem like a home, the Lord is always there waiting to be our authentic place of refuge. With confidence, let us pray:

R Lead your people home, Lord!

* For those lost in the darkness of disbelief, confusion and sin: R

* For those who are hungry, thirsty, naked and in need of clothing: R

* For those who thirst for righteousness and hunger for holiness: R

* For those who feel lost and alone: R
___________
Subscribe! to http://www.homelessinamerica.blogspot.com/ top right column.
Invite your family and friends to Subscribe!
Scroll down and vote in the polls.
List yourself as a blog follower, middle right column.
Donate! at
http://www.ServantsoftheFather.org/donation_homeless or post checks to - Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible

No comments: