“Christ is brother to us all. God is Father to us all. Our Father loves all his children and grieves over all their suffering, all their sins, all their blindness, all their folly. Think of all Christ says of our Father: the story of the prodigal son; the gifts of sun and rain to the just and the unjust alike; how often he stresses that none on this earth are exempt from his bounty, that we may not sort out, separate, good from bad; God is the Father, intent upon saving everyone. God is the Father of sinners as well as saints. He is the Father of the poor, Father of the afflicted, he expects us to treat them all as brothers, as his dear children.
Follow . . .
- Invite your family and friends to Subscribe!
- Scroll down and vote in the polls.
- Become a follower, middle right column.
- Donate! to help the 3.5 million American homeless we serve at http://servantsofthefather.org/donate_2_homeless
- Mail a donation, Servants of the Father of Mercy, Inc., P.O. Box 42001, Los Angeles, CA 90042. All Donations are Tax Deductible.