Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Born Homeless On Christmas Day


 
"At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received. How much money we have made. How many great things we have done. We will be judged by - 'I was hungry and you gave me to eat. I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless and you took me in.'" Mother Teresa


 Nacido sin hogar El día de Navidad
 "Al final de la vida que no seremos juzgados por cuántos diplomas hemos recibido ¿Cuánto dinero hemos hecho ¿Cuántos grandes cosas que hemos hecho Seremos juzgados por -..." Tuve hambre y me diste de comer. Estuve desnudo y me vestisteis. Yo estaba en la calle y me tomé en '". Madre Teresa

_______________

Servants of the Father of Mercy


Visit our web site: http://servantsofthefather.org

Subscribe to the blog:  www.HomelessinAmerica.blogspot.com  

Follow us on Twitter: GaryJoseph@Help_4Homeless      

Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BrotherGaryJoseph

No comments: