Total Pageviews

Friday, November 13, 2009

This is our Prayer - "Have Mercy on Your People, Lord!"

For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. Matthew 25:35


R Have mercy on your people, Lord!

+ For all the times we serve ourselves instead of serving You: R

+ May we learn to love You in the sick, the suffering and sorrowful: R

+ For all the times we remain comfortable and complacent while complaining and making our lives more complex: R

+ May we come to know You in the poor, the uneducated and the unloved: R

+ For all the times when we seek after things that bring no life, but drowsiness and death: R

+ May we love You in the unwanted, the widow, the migrant and the refugee: R

+ For all the times we have genuine need, may we find You in our community of faith: R
_____________

Please scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote in the polls. Invite your family and friends to Subscribe! top right column.

No comments: