Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lord, Give Me Eyes That See

Scripture Meditation
“Did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?” James 2:5.

Question
If God really values the poor, what does that mean for each one of us?

Prayer
Lord, help me to have ears to hear your command to “love one another”. Give me eyes to see Christ in the poor, the abandoned and the suffering. Make me an instrument of your love. Mold me into your hands of compassion. Lord, give me a heart of flesh; I’ve had a heart of stone for so long.
______

VOTE -Scroll down & vote in the polls.

SUBSCRIBE -Subscribe! top, right column.

INVITE -Invite friends and family to Subscribe! http://www.homelessinamerica.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just dropping to say hi- admire your everyday contribute of thoughts to share. We need to find someone to publish it as a book!


Cecil