Today, HIA inaugurates a new tradition, the Monday Morning Prayer Request Blog! First and foremost, we pray for those dear to the heart of Jesus - the homeless, the poor, the abandoned, the crushed and forgotten. Next, we pray for you! Each Monday come, post as many prayer requests as you wish for yourself or others - first names or initials only. Prayer requests are then presented every weekday for one hour at Adoration for the Lord‘s consideration, great mercy and compassion.
* In a very present living God, the Father, the power behind prayer.
* In the mercy and compassion of Jesus, His son to answer our prayers.
* We are asked to pray unceasingly.
* That that God hears and answers our prayers.
* That God will have mercy upon all of our loved ones, living or dead.
* That we can pray for you, especially if you do not know how to pray at this time.
* That God wants to have a personal, Fatherly relationship with all the persons you are concerned about.
* That through prayer and the mercy of Jesus Christ, the persons we are praying for will be healed of their sins and lead into eternal adoption into the family of God.
* That that through prayer, we will see more of our loved ones and neighbors come to the Christ.
* That in these Last Days, we need to pray.
Therefore, who do you know that is crushed, broken, lost, abandoned or hurting? Yourself? A family member? A dear friend? Who is experiencing “poverty “or “homelessness” by way of all types of anxiety, addictions, depression, divorce, illness, job stress, anger, pride and confusion? Our HIA online prayer community wants to know this person’s initials or first name, your request and then we will pray for their good for one week. Please visit every Monday to post the same request or post a new one. Pray with us!
Here is how to post a prayer request:
1. Click on COMMENT at the bottom of this post.
2. Click the circle Anonymous at the bottom of the page.
3. Type your prayer request in the box at the top of the page.
4. Use your first name or initials at the end of what you wrote.
5. Visually check your spelling (no spell check)
6. Fill in the wavy letters in the security box.
7. Click on publish.
8. Daily pray with us until next Monday!
Please contact your family and friends. Share with them the news that through prayer, God has come to save! Visit us today at http://www.homelessinamerica.blogspot.com/.
Coming soon … The Tuesday Morning Praise Blog where we give thanks to God for His mercy and compassion and for answers to your prayers!